What's new

Can anyone help me ID these minies?

moundbuilder

Full Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mercersburg, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE White's XL Pro Treasure Mate Pinpointer Nikon
hey all, these were dug on a CW site and I was hoping someone could help me ID them. They are a very large caliber, signifigantly larger than most 3-ringers that I find. Are all 2-ringers Confederate? Thanks in advance, -Rob
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1980.webp
    DSCN1980.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 297
Upvote 0
Kinda look like a Musketoon round....69 cal....Can you get some measurement's and a pic of the bottom.If they are they were used by both side's.
 
Looks to me like a Prussian,they were also used by both armies. Jonathon
 
johnreb1980 said:
Looks to me like a Prussian,they were also used by both armies. Jonathon
I think you're right.....Prussian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom