Huskarl Tenderfoot Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Jan 27, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I just dug this up in Reykjavik and I'm wondering if anyone recognizes the style, potential,age and material (probably bronze)
I just dug this up in Reykjavik and I'm wondering if anyone recognizes the style, potential,age and material (probably bronze)
Metro Retro Full Member Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 237 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2013 #2 Hi Huskarl -- I responded to your other query, and didn't even know there was a jewelry forum here (now I'm in heaven, lol). If you can show the back, this will help greatly with dating. Nice find.
Hi Huskarl -- I responded to your other query, and didn't even know there was a jewelry forum here (now I'm in heaven, lol). If you can show the back, this will help greatly with dating. Nice find.
H Herb Boyd Full Member Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 139 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Naples Florida Detector(s) used 4 different Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2013 #3 what is the weight?
jvav Jr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2013 Messages 83 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Location Garwin IA Detector(s) used E-Trac, Spectrum XLT, AT-Pro, Xterra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2013 #4 Any idea what this is? I think its copper.