What's new

Can anyone identify this token?

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is steel and rusted, I can tell there are words around on both sides and some figure in the center. It is slightly larger than the new dollar coins and slightly smaller than a half dollar. I tried the pencil shading under paper trick but still can not tell anything. Found here near raleigh NC. :help:
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3595.webp
    DSCN3595.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCN3596.webp
    DSCN3596.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCN3595.webp
    DSCN3595.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCN3596.webp
    DSCN3596.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 224
Kinda looks like a "South of the Border" token. Is it about 27-28 mm?

37.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Eddie Lomax said:
Kinda looks like a "South of the Border" token. Is it about 27-28 mm?

37.jpg

I think that may be it! You guys are good! :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom