What's new

can anyone identify?

janra171408

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bedford, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rf51.webprf52.webprf53.webpView attachment 1404857
 

Attachments

  • rf50.webp
    rf50.webp
    196.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Not without any hints of size or location found.

Just chunks of rocks until then.
 
Creepy looking... looks like petrified space alien!
 
Found in western pennsylvania...all sizes and shapes from small pieces maybe 2x3in. thru my largest which is probably 18 in. across 10 in. wide and 8 inches thick weighing at least 35lbs.
 
at certain Points it looks like Intestine , but other points it looks like it's connected
like a T so I'd say not.
Buy Responding so I can keep watch & hope for an answer
 
Mullusca burrowings.
Bone2stone
 
at first I thought trace fossils such as worm burrows, someone else said trilobite burrows I've got them listed for i.d. on other sites too I'll post any opinions I get frome them too. thank you
 
Your item looks very much like cronoid (Sea Lilly) root bases and a few stems.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom