What's new

can not see moved posts.

ckrakowski

Hero Member
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
767
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i can not see threads started by someone who i later found out to be "banned" it said they were moved but when i clikced on it it said i could not view them. why is that? also how long does a ban last?
 
Well, being the banee or bannee once(still a novice and can't spell the word) I can say that they can be as little as a week or so and as long as forever. It depends on the crime. They lock up some of those threads too so you can never see them. Alas, I am but a novice. We have some highly trained multi year winners of the Bannee award, true champions, and they can probably answer you with more detail. I am sure that one of our highly trained, highly motivated banners might stop by too. Be careful though, you are asking too many dangerous questions...
 
Threads you can't see were moved to a mod/admin forum only visible to us, that is why you can't see them... Members banned can be banned any length of time or for life. Bans for members who repeatly break our rules get longer and some are for good.....Some times the old "3 strikes your out" comes into play...... Usually first ban is a week sometimes 2 weeks it will depend on the rule violation, it can be longer, if the person tries to sneak back in under another name the ban gets longer.....
 
Glad I've only had one warning, I didn't even know I was bein bad, am now reformed
 
Threads you can't see were moved to a mod/admin forum only visible to us, that is why you can't see them....


I even have one such post in limbo. :tongue3: The good thing is the owners/Moderators can always visit it for a quick laugh :laughing7:
 
Well now that i see what these members are banned for i can see the reason for the banning...............Sorry TH i did not know these members were that out of control of themselves.........
 
No apology needed Keppy....:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom