What's new

can someone tell me cal, date and maker

JUNKYARD DOG

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
754
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
hello, went and tried a new place yesterday, just had 20 minutes or so while my
wife did some shopping. anyway its a military school and I guess these were used
in training. I found this spent blank and another that wasnt fired. thanks for any help
you can give me for the caliber, date and who made these.
I see an insignia and L C 94 thanks.. JYD..
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 191
The circle with the crosshairs indicates it is NATO, I think it is a 5.56mm for the M-16 rifle
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom