What's new

Can You Answer These ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#2 Held Me UP

!cid_6D7ABF51D6324B028E8DC9D674411E7D@AudreyPC.webp
 
Jeff, how do you spell "anything" :laughing9:
 
:thumbsup:

Yea as I said I Never been Good at Math
So I ended up
Going Past #2 & Coming back,
& Eventually Giving up & looking ;D

The last two I Just took a Literal View
& Got Lucky :coffee2:
 
However You Printed "anything" :wink:

!cid_AFDCE667754D481FB46282C6A0BD24A8@AudreyPC.webp

-25 Also :laughing7:
 
You would get extra points on the 5+5+5=550 by just putting a slash through the equal sign. (quick and to the point, on to the next problem.)
 
:icon_thumright: ...the rectangle threw me... ??? :D ...definitely a case of not thinking outside of the box, but rather inside of it.

RGINN said:
You would get extra points on the 5+5+5=550 by just putting a slash through the equal sign. (quick and to the point, on to the next problem.)
 
Even better, Beep goes On, point out number 1 is not a sentence, it's a sequence of letters. I got singled out and tested so much on things like this in high school that I challenged them on the basis the question form wasn't valid and far below my level of intelligence. Tests like these are fun to do, sometimes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom