Dfxcobb
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2016
- Messages
- 390
- Reaction score
- 887
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NW Alabama
- Detector(s) used
- whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
0
found this other day throwning magnet . water too deep and cold to metal detect just wanted to show
That's a beauty! I've been trying to find one for cheap on ebay but well...they ain't cheap any more, lol! Great find!
How much are people asking for this size ball ?
Around $30-$45! It's ridiculous!
Thanks for your reply.
I asked cause I won very very similar at a club hunt 'Said to be from the James River ( VA ) ?.
I like it , i'm not 100% sure of the provenance.
My point , when I picked up the prize & an 85 y/o Super Veteran Local Hunter said " Ill give you a dollar for that . " I said $10 & we both laughed.
GD man.
P.S.
This took place 2 years ago.
