What's new

cant disasemble x terra 70

GTI2500

Greenie
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oscoda Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minlab X70
can't disasemble x terra 70

This is dumb but I can't disassemble my XTERRA 70. The rods are stuck fast, I can't even move them a 32nd.
And yes I do push in the locking buttons.

Thanks for any help,

larry b
 
Re: can't disasemble x terra 70

hmmmm I wonder what is wrong...mine disassembles pretty easily :icon_scratch:
 
Re: can't disasemble x terra 70

Are the camlocks tight? Camlocks are the plastic nut things at each union point on the shaft. With the coil on the ground, hold the plastic camlock and spin the machine counterclockwise. The coil doesn't need to stay on the ground, it was the best way I could think to explain which way to spin the camlock.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom