RJH02 Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 438 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 24, 2011 #1 Hi, I found this yesterday,looks to be a canteen to me but I cant find any that look like it. It's about 8 in. across. Any ideas on what it is? Thanks Attachments PICT0015a.webp 82.5 KB · Views: 250 PICT0016a.webp 86.4 KB · Views: 233 PICT0017a.webp 50 KB · Views: 237
Hi, I found this yesterday,looks to be a canteen to me but I cant find any that look like it. It's about 8 in. across. Any ideas on what it is? Thanks
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2011 #2 Is it copper? It reminds me of a smashed float from a toilet tank. Upvote 0
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Mar 24, 2011 #3 flinthunter said: Is it copper? It reminds me of a smashed float from a toilet tank. Click to expand... Or stock tank. Upvote 0
flinthunter said: Is it copper? It reminds me of a smashed float from a toilet tank. Click to expand... Or stock tank.
RJH02 Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 438 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 25, 2011 Thread Owner #4 I believe you are right flinthunter, Thanks. Upvote 0