D deadon22 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 11, 2019 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Does anyone know where I. Can find a list of detectable beaches on the cape ? Thanks
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,981 Reaction score 28,569 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Aug 8, 2023 #2 Welcome to treasurenet !! I suggest you also ask here: Massachusetts www.treasurenet.com Don in SoCal.
Welcome to treasurenet !! I suggest you also ask here: Massachusetts www.treasurenet.com Don in SoCal.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2023 #3 deadon22 said: Does anyone know where I. Can find a list of detectable beaches on the cape ?... Click to expand... Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: MASSACHUSETTS for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
deadon22 said: Does anyone know where I. Can find a list of detectable beaches on the cape ?... Click to expand... Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: MASSACHUSETTS for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
teleprospector Silver Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 4,126 Reaction score 4,381 Golden Thread 0 Location The Motor City Detector(s) used Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand. White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2023 #4 Welcome ! Jon from s/e Michigan