metaldetecta Hero Member Joined Jun 10, 2013 Messages 608 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Troll Detector(s) used Ace 250, AT Pro and Garret Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2016 #1 Found this at an 1870s house today. Any information on age? Also found a 1938 Huron Co. dog tag. Thanks! Attachments 1459893964950.webp 18.1 KB · Views: 121 1459894001137.webp 13.5 KB · Views: 109 1459894106172.webp 14.2 KB · Views: 114 Upvote 8
Found this at an 1870s house today. Any information on age? Also found a 1938 Huron Co. dog tag. Thanks!
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2016 #2 I like those old workclothes studs! Neat dog tag as well!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2016 #3 Nice finds! I searched the net and just couldn't match the Carhartt button - very unique. Thanks for sharing...
Nice finds! I searched the net and just couldn't match the Carhartt button - very unique. Thanks for sharing...
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 27, 2016 #4 Congrats
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,954 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2016 #5 I like that dog tag.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2016 #6 I know that the Carhartt company was established in 1889 but I couldn't find any "Button History " Congrats on your hunt.
I know that the Carhartt company was established in 1889 but I couldn't find any "Button History " Congrats on your hunt.