What's new

Carry me back to the old campground!

gberetrelicman

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Now that the weather has broken here in N.C. I headed back to a old civil war camp close to my home that we discovered several years ago. Walked about 50 feet from truck and first signal was this very desireable "lined I" with the rare Courtney&Tennent backmark. As with most buttons found in this area's sandy soil, the button is in prestine condition. I'll be back soon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1562.webp
    IMG_1562.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1564.webp
    IMG_1564.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 24
Good stuff The weather here hasn't broken yet I wish I could break it
 
nice find...
 
man that buttons in fantastic condition, what a find
 
Super Nice Button condition & Back Mark are Pristine for 150+ years

Oh ahhhhh. Welcome Back to T-net .
Joined in 2009 & your 7th post.
I would love to see all the stuff u did not post , when y'all first found the camp.
Davers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom