- #1
Thread Owner
Carvings & Clues near Bent Trees
Many believe this "MAP" tree is for the "Treasure of the Nine Jacks"
I post it for your viewing ....No feedback required.....flowering comments of praise and
other congratulatory notes are welcome as we near the successful completion of 7-8 years of work
with this private property contractor. Pic was taken not far from Ar. Mo. Ok. corner. (not too close either)
Clueman
Many believe this "MAP" tree is for the "Treasure of the Nine Jacks"
I post it for your viewing ....No feedback required.....flowering comments of praise and
other congratulatory notes are welcome as we near the successful completion of 7-8 years of work
with this private property contractor. Pic was taken not far from Ar. Mo. Ok. corner. (not too close either)
Clueman

WOW! You guys are getting into MY "interest area" of Treasure Signs, etc. "C" is correct that there are LOTS of "Trail Trees" in Virginia, and EASTERN USA. Hike the A.T. along the SNP, BRP, into BOTH sides of the Mountains, and you will see Indian Trail(s) Trees... MOSTLY of BEECH... GOTTA be a smooth bark tree, NOT like Elm in Virginia. When I worked for USDA, I saw LOTS of 'em BUT! Wasn't into "treasure CLUES" back then... IF! I ONLY knew...
Peaks of Otter here in Bedford County, Va. has a least THREE "trail tree systems" for the tribes that "claimed" P of O... Cherokee from the SOUTH... Monacan from the EAST... Shawnee (I think...) from the NORTH... "trails" can USUALLY be found along CREEKS and RIVERS. These Trail Trees were known as INDIAN TRAIL TREES, THONG TREES, and MANY had different purposes. The HOOT OWL TREES "system" were Trail Trees leading OUTLAWS on the HOOT OWL TRAIL into Texas, etc. THEN... T.W., the Rocks/Boulders were utilized as "maps", etc. since NOT MANY trees were available to leave "clues"... SO!, in OK, look for Rock/Boulder "clues". Remember, whether on Trees or Rocks/Boulders... the "clues" were either "Man-high" or "Horse & Rider-high"... 
You "chatting" about KGC, as "the society"?
LOL... of course, they were... as "outlaws", too... 







