What's new

Case knives..

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not quite sure where to post these. Any help appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7141.webp
    IMG_7141.webp
    574.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_7144.webp
    IMG_7144.webp
    518.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7146.webp
    IMG_7146.webp
    651.6 KB · Views: 112
Tese are all very collectable! The AG Russel (A.G. Russell Shopmade | AGRussell.com ) is worth about $250.00 The folding Stag guthook is probably close to $200.00, and the Case stag bowie is around $225.00
 
I sold a bunch of my knives on ebay...
 
like t.c said...ebay will bring out the current value....I have sold many bucks on ebay and did very well...pre 1986...also post in the case knife forum...
 
like t.c said...ebay will bring out the current value....I have sold many bucks on ebay and did very well...pre 1986...also post in the case knife forum...

Thank you all for your input; much appreciated! Do you mean there is a case knife forum on Treasurenet - or do you mean on Ebay? (If you didn't mean on Treasurenet, is there a better place I should post future pics on here?) Thanks again.
 
Thank you all for your input; much appreciated! Do you mean there is a case knife forum on Treasurenet - or do you mean on Ebay? (If you didn't mean on Treasurenet, is there a better place I should post future pics on here?) Thanks again.

Just go to ebay and type Case knives in the search engine....you'll be surprised!!:thumbsup:
 
I just now checked out ebay....over 16,000 listings for Case knives. If you're not in a big hurry to sell them, they will eventually sell!!:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom