leslie(nova scotia)
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2006
- Messages
- 2,768
- Reaction score
- 4,351
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- lower sackville,nova scotia
- Detector(s) used
- Garretts only
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
From the land of the Bluenose....had a reporter from CBC call and asked me how the new treasure trove laws will effect metal detectorists. To this I responded not at all as the revamped act deals primarily with commercial salvager...........good news or just the start?
When asked by the reporter regarding what laws I as a detectorist would like to see in place one thought came to mind.....Like the UK who have their shi# in place.
Jack indicated that he will forward my name in relation to a possible appearance on CBC TV Morning show regarding our hobby.
A few years ago I did a similar show on tv...was a hoot! Lady was sweet!
When asked by the reporter regarding what laws I as a detectorist would like to see in place one thought came to mind.....Like the UK who have their shi# in place.
Jack indicated that he will forward my name in relation to a possible appearance on CBC TV Morning show regarding our hobby.
A few years ago I did a similar show on tv...was a hoot! Lady was sweet!







