What's new

Cellar hole hunting today

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a blast out in the woods hunting cellar holes.
Saw 2 deer,a turkey and a bazillion mosquitoes lol

Anyways,
Found 2 cool buttons that I think are Tombacs
Bunch of shellss (410,12g,20g)
Few bottlecaps and pulltabs
Got home and ordered a Lesche Sampson 31 t handle serrated detecting shovel
So I am a happy camper
 

Attachments

  • 2015061013523900.webp
    2015061013523900.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 2015061013524700.webp
    2015061013524700.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 2015061013530400.webp
    2015061013530400.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 2015061013525500.webp
    2015061013525500.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 2015061015304600.webp
    2015061015304600.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 12
Nice tombacs, looks like you're on an old site. I'm about 30 minutes from Keene.
 
Nice tombacs, looks like you're on an old site. I'm about 30 minutes from Keene.


Cool the cellar holes are a 25 minute ride east of Keene..there are 5 of them and ive only been to 2 of them.
It is a lot of walking and a lot of bug spray lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom