D dump_digger Jr. Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 91 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used White's prizm 950 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #1 No idea about this one. I think a celt or maybe an adze. Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jan 7, 2017 #2 I don't know if I'd agree with that from what I can see.
D dump_digger Jr. Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 91 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used White's prizm 950 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 7, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Really? What do you think it is, because I've never seen anything like it. I just look in my books and google things, but I'd love to know what you think it might be.
Really? What do you think it is, because I've never seen anything like it. I just look in my books and google things, but I'd love to know what you think it might be.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jan 7, 2017 #4 Give us a better shot if the bit, it will help for sure.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jan 7, 2017 #5 Here's some celts. And you don't even have to see the bit to tell what they are.
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2017 #6 Pics are kinda rough. Try taking it outside and also multiple angle shots will help with ID. But from the photos shown I would say Natural.
Pics are kinda rough. Try taking it outside and also multiple angle shots will help with ID. But from the photos shown I would say Natural.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,033 Reaction score 9,229 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 8, 2017 #7 the triangle cross-section suggests it is natural
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2017 #8 Here are a few Celts so you can see the outline and the side view to the see the Blade edge. These are all top view and then side of view of 4 different Celts. Hope this helps. Attachments Pics-380.webp 36.4 KB · Views: 91 Pics-383.webp 21.5 KB · Views: 84 Pics-381.webp 39.1 KB · Views: 99 Pics-382.webp 25 KB · Views: 90 Pics-384.webp 36.6 KB · Views: 86 Pics-385.webp 25.9 KB · Views: 87 Pics-389.webp 36.6 KB · Views: 94 Pics-390.webp 27.2 KB · Views: 88
Here are a few Celts so you can see the outline and the side view to the see the Blade edge. These are all top view and then side of view of 4 different Celts. Hope this helps.
D dump_digger Jr. Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 91 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used White's prizm 950 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 9, 2017 Thread Owner #9 those are awesome and a big help. thanks!!!