What's new

CENT QUADFECTA AT THE WATERMELON PATCH

P@tch

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
767
Golden Thread
0
Location
mooresville,nc
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer 2, etrac, deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I WAS ABLE TO MAKE A COUPLE TRIPS TO THE WP BEFORE IT WENT AWAY WITH TYLERBDAD AND WAS AMAZED WITH WHAT I FOUND THERE ON THAT SMALL PATCH OF DIRT. GOT QUITE A FEW FIRST FOR ME, BEING FROM NOTH CAROLINA I DONT HAVE SPOTS TO HUNT LIKE THIS ONE AT HOME. THE 1858 FLYING EAGLE IS THE FIND OF THE TRIP FOR ME. AND FINISHING THE DAY WITH A 1896 INDIAN, WHEATIE, AND A MEMORIAL. ALSO POSTING ALL MY OTHER FINDS FROM THE PATCH.THANKS TBD FOR TWO GREAT TRIPS TO THE LOW COUNTRY IMG_20160223_183148583_HDR.webpIMG_20160223_183552624_HDR.webpIMG_20160223_183745073_HDR.webpIMG_20160223_184123370_HDR.webpIMG_20160223_184242140_HDR.webpIMG_20160201_200620485_HDR (1).webp
 
Upvote 38
Nice finds Todd! I'm worried about TBD's constant mentioning of balls. From afar that unidentifiable copper looks like a chain cent!

Posted by permission......
IMG_20160224_092507.webp
 
Thanks TBD
 
Sorry guys, I can't tell what it is, bring it up this weekend and I'll take a look in-between our hunts!
 
Sorry guys, I can't tell what it is, bring it up this weekend and I'll take a look in-between our hunts!

Lol.Todd just jumped in his car and headed your way....:laughing7:
 
I was looking at IMG 183745073
I thought this was the reverse of the holed copper, I didn't look close enough it looked like chains, is what I seen. Now I see its a button!
Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up!
 
Now I see why the hole wasn't on the other side
 
From a chain cent to a button in 23 minutes! Not bad. Thanks
 
Exciting hobby isn't it?
 
From a chain cent to a button in 23 minutes! Not bad. Thanks

Might want to cancel that new CTX order and the motorcycle and tell your Boss you were just kidding where he could put your job.
 
Great finds Todd. Big congrats on the Flying Eagle.

Still not sure about the big mystery copper piece. If it was a button, wouldn't the hole be in the center???
 
Dang nice bunch of finds Tom. I would be as please as you when the FE appeared in the hole. GL & HH
 
Who! Loco-digger
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom