What's new

century

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
4,354
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marie granted me three hours before it was time to go to a family birthday bbq. Hit a few local spots swinging the Freedom 3 Plus. Long time since I dug a century (100 coins in one day). With a fellow worker in the hospital and the rest of us picking up his shifts detecting time is very limited! Imagine I'll be sore tomorrow!

More clad for the "Back to the UK Fund."
 
Upvote 12
That's a LOT of digs, good job!

You mentioned "back to the UK fund", you've gone over there digging in the past?
 
Marie granted me three hours before it was time to go to a family birthday bbq. Hit a few local spots swinging the Freedom 3 Plus. Long time since I dug a century (100 coins in one day). With a fellow worker in the hospital and the rest of us picking up his shifts detecting time is very limited! Imagine I'll be sore tomorrow!

More clad for the "Back to the UK Fund."

Been over 4 times sir.
 
That's great! I have been thinking about it for a long time, so spring 2016 I am going!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom