What's new

✅ SOLVED Childs ring character ID

MackDog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
2,750
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m back for help. Found this older kids ring yesterday. Need help identifying the character on it. I think it might be Buffalo Bob Smith from howdy Doody. ANy help would br appreciated.
MackDog 9917C7D5-7971-404B-ADB4-C829FFFC6DFF.webp
 
So... I'm guessing that's a bow-tie at the bottom? With a 'B' on it?

I don't think it's Buffalo Bob. Pretty much every picture I saw of him was with the dummy.
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 5
Nice find Mackdog,and great ID CharlieP. I too love novelty stuff with a history like that. Thanks to you both,made me smile!
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 1
Thanks all. You guys are awesome as usual
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom