River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2010 Thread Owner #1 From my family to yours...Merry Christmas! Attachments 200412011454250_christmouse (2).webp 19 KB · Views: 96 6cxmasla.webp 76.1 KB · Views: 160
O Okie Hillbillies Full Member Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 165 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Dec 25, 2010 #2 Thanks Riverrat If I could post pictures I have a lot I would post we finally got the grandson to put us on mug shots. although it had to be corrected it is finally on.
Thanks Riverrat If I could post pictures I have a lot I would post we finally got the grandson to put us on mug shots. although it had to be corrected it is finally on.
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 25, 2010 #3 Merry Christmas! Love the "Reindeer". Attachments ChristmasTree.GIF 183.7 KB · Views: 185 ChristmasTree.GIF 183.7 KB · Views: 178