What's new

Merry Christmas TNET Family

Beeps in my sleep

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
784
Reaction score
1,087
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is Christmas Eve here in Pennsylvania, USA but some of you are already Celebrating Christmas. Merry Christmas to you all no matter what your religion or no religion. I hope that everyone has a Christmas to remember. I didn't get out much to dig this year because of my work schedule and my permissions drying up. I am on here always admiring your finds and all of your discussions. I don't post much because I am naturally very quiet. So, in a Loud Voice I say MERRY CHRISTMAS Treasurenet and all of you who have helped me ID finds over the years. 🎅:icon_santa:
 
fb135ed2adc77ee4f97ae103aa1e550b (1).webp
 
It is Christmas Eve here in Pennsylvania, USA but some of you are already Celebrating Christmas. Merry Christmas to you all no matter what your religion or no religion. I hope that everyone has a Christmas to remember. I didn't get out much to dig this year because of my work schedule and my permissions drying up. I am on here always admiring your finds and all of your discussions. I don't post much because I am naturally very quiet. So, in a Loud Voice I say MERRY CHRISTMAS Treasurenet and all of you who have helped me ID finds over the years. 🎅:icon_santa:
Merry Christmas!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom