What's new

Civil War cannonball stash detonated...

Philvis

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
416
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
It looks like another South Richmond area stash of cannonballs. This time the owner who found them in her shed called the police to take care of them via the bomb squad. Storing and self-defusing cannonballs and other ordinance of the like is something I want no parts in and I have been known to do some crazy things. If I got blown up by some Yankee cannonball 150 years after the war, I'm sure I would become the disgrace of the family, haha.

http://www.nbc12.com/global/story.asp?s=10238989
 
Oh I gotta get ridda my dead hubbies old junk --bet she;d changed her tune if she knew she could sold em for cash --then it would be --ok ya'll just get em outta here --- take em and leave --as she counted the cash again --with a gleam in her eye.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom