What's new

clad total 2006

harpp

Full Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
san jose ca.
Detector(s) used
WHITES CLASSIC 3/ WHITES M 6
my thats alot of holes i dug - $193.40
 

Attachments

  • clad pile 004 Quick e-mail view.webp
    clad pile 004 Quick e-mail view.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 757
That is lots and lots and lots of holes you dug. Nice clad haul!
 
If I had dug that many holes last year, I would be in Traction right now !! :o

Oh, to be young & have a healthy back & pair of legs again .............. :D
 
You got me beat! My total was 2107 coins for $176.24 11 were silver.

Here is my count:
Dollars 2
Halves 1
Quarters 434
Dimes 474
Nickels 147
Pennies 1049

Thats better than I did last year by about $20.
 
::)and thats not counting all the pennies i dug - omg!
 
Good deal. I'm tumbling mine. Hard to get that red stain out.

OutBack Duo said:
You got me beat! My total was 2107 coins for $176.24 11 were silver.

Here is my count:
Dollars 2
Halves 1
Quarters 434
Dimes 474
Nickels 147
Pennies 1049

Thats better than I did last year by about $20.

Thanks for the breakdown. Percentages are typical of what we get around here.

Mirage
 
Nice haul. Thats a lot of diggin!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom