What's new

Cleaned the "walker".pics ; another hunt yields a pretty (?antique) lockiet..

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Cleaned the "walker".pics ; another hunt yields a pretty (?antique) lockiet..

Hi:hello:

(Please excuse the typo..should read "locket")

Dropped Hank off at his golf banquet and headed for a near-by beach

p.s. Hubby won a $25.00 gift dining certificate for a 20ft putt into a paper cup in the restaurant from a field of 25 participants!)

I didn't fare quite so well, but did find a little heart locket that has an antique kind of hand etching; although it appears to be silver, testing proved otherwise.

I think it is probably silver plated, but it is the first locket that I have ever found, so it's now crossed off my "Bucket list".

Not deep.....about 6" in "muddy flats'

Weather was terrific..tide was mid-low, and had a lot of fun out there.

Here's a couple of pics

thanks again for looking

Lorraine

DSCF3159.webp
DSCF3158.webp

DSCF3161.webp

DSCF3162.webp

DSCF3178.webp

DSCF3180.webp

DSCF3163.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
She cleaned up nice! Nice heart locket! Well done Lorraine.
 
Love the lockiet lol .....! :) your killing it!!
Great job Lorraine!.
 
Some fine treasure, all cleaned up very nice. I still have yet to master that for some reason....:notworthy:
 
Not a bad hunt. Better than my luck lately. Congrats!
 
Congrats on your first locket and on your husbands putt.
 
Awesome pics! The way you clean items up is just amazing! There's got to be a big chunk of gold coming your way!
 
you always find something interesting. thanks for the inspiring pics!
 
Love that locket! I would give anything for that fabulous warm weather right now!
 
Terrific finds Lorraine!! Always Enjoying your Post:wav::wav::wav: All the best next hunts!!:treasurechest:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom