Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2018 #1 I am pretty sure these are Williams Cleaner bases, just wanted second opinion, anybody Thanks Attachments 001.webp 443.9 KB · Views: 120 002.webp 877.2 KB · Views: 89 003.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 77 004.webp 623.1 KB · Views: 83 Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2018 #2 Looks good to me.
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2018 #3 That's what they are. We find a lot of those around here. D.
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 17, 2018 #4 Yes, I agree that these are the zinc stem and based from William's Cleaner bullets. I keep mine in a small fruit jar along with camp lead.
Yes, I agree that these are the zinc stem and based from William's Cleaner bullets. I keep mine in a small fruit jar along with camp lead.
P Phishfarmer Hero Member Joined Feb 26, 2016 Messages 786 Reaction score 1,328 Golden Thread 0 Location Petersburg Virginia Detector(s) used Deus, Others Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 17, 2018 #5 Sure are. We find our share of 'em here in Virginia too. Thanks for posting them.
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2018 #6 Here's some from the Atlanta Campaign. D. Attachments image.webp 416.1 KB · Views: 86
Possum Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2017 Messages 1,917 Reaction score 2,477 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Louisiana Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 18, 2018 #7 Nice looking finds, I've never personally found one, but I'm still looking... "D"
Digger70pa Hero Member Joined Dec 29, 2012 Messages 737 Reaction score 2,410 Golden Thread 0 Location The Cumberland Valley Detector(s) used Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 21, 2018 #8 I find those tacks also buddy. There from cleaner bullets.
Digger70pa Hero Member Joined Dec 29, 2012 Messages 737 Reaction score 2,410 Golden Thread 0 Location The Cumberland Valley Detector(s) used Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 21, 2018 #9 I don't find any type 3 cleaner bullets where I hunt though. Got to go south for them .
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2018 #10 Possumcop said: Nice looking finds, I've never personally found one, but I'm still looking... "D" Click to expand... I wish you much luck.
Possumcop said: Nice looking finds, I've never personally found one, but I'm still looking... "D" Click to expand... I wish you much luck.