jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,233 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 Thread Owner #1 East of WILKES BARRE http://www.dot.state.pa.us/penndot/districts/district5.nsf/District 5 Traffic Cams?OpenPage
East of WILKES BARRE http://www.dot.state.pa.us/penndot/districts/district5.nsf/District 5 Traffic Cams?OpenPage
Ramapirate Hero Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 679 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro Also have a Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 #2 Who'd have thunk it. They seem to be getting a pretty good dusting of snow. HH, Ramapirate
eathabs Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2005 Messages 1,103 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunbury, PA Detector(s) used DFX 300, Classic ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 #3 Had some sleet earlier. I'm not ready for that frozen crap yet!!! Hal
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,233 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 Thread Owner #4 Harrisburg just said 2 to 6 Inches Expected for NE PA We are getting 50 + MPH Winds & Very Cold rain here Havn't seen the "Wintery Mix" That we Have an Advisory for here. the Tremont Cam is a mile below me Pointed at I-81 southbound
Harrisburg just said 2 to 6 Inches Expected for NE PA We are getting 50 + MPH Winds & Very Cold rain here Havn't seen the "Wintery Mix" That we Have an Advisory for here. the Tremont Cam is a mile below me Pointed at I-81 southbound
eathabs Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2005 Messages 1,103 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunbury, PA Detector(s) used DFX 300, Classic ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 #5 Cold, raining and windy as heck here. I think I'll be on here for some time today.
pookie-princess of rust Hero Member Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 963 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location rhode island Detector(s) used titan 1000 xd Oct 28, 2008 #6 wow. snow already... here in RI its mostly just rain today. aimee
J johnnycat Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,527 Reaction score 336 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville, IN. Detector(s) used Legend and Nokta Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 #7 Uhhhhh...Went out today for about 3 hours. Found clad and a small gold cross. Man it's warm. Sorry.
eathabs Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2005 Messages 1,103 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunbury, PA Detector(s) used DFX 300, Classic ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 #8 johnnycat, wanna send some of that righteous weather here Hal
l.cutler Silver Member Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 2,889 Reaction score 2,664 Golden Thread 0 Location NEPA Detector(s) used Tejon, Cibola, T2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 #9 I am farther northeast in PA and we got 10 inches, pretty unexpected and nobody was ready.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,233 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 Thread Owner #10 just looked out. there are a few small Patches up here. the sun Should Melt them Tomorrow. But Very Very Cold here.
just looked out. there are a few small Patches up here. the sun Should Melt them Tomorrow. But Very Very Cold here.
J johnnycat Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,527 Reaction score 336 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville, IN. Detector(s) used Legend and Nokta Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2008 #11 Well, I guess it's a two-edged sword. Nice and warm here but, we really need the moisture I lived in Big Piney, Wyo. for 16 years so I know what you guys are feeling. Those -30 and -40 temp. days are just a dream,ahhhh...Nightmare.
Well, I guess it's a two-edged sword. Nice and warm here but, we really need the moisture I lived in Big Piney, Wyo. for 16 years so I know what you guys are feeling. Those -30 and -40 temp. days are just a dream,ahhhh...Nightmare.
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2008 #12 Sixties to upper seventies here today. Perfect! Monty