What's new

CMA button today

3RINGER

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
485
Reaction score
168
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thought I had a Staff button today till I got it cleaned up. Turned out to be a Culver Military Academy button. Was stoked for a few, have only found one Union staff and that was this spring...maybe next time.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    198.9 KB · Views: 112
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 18
RINGER THAT COOL BUTTON FIND ......
 
We see more Union Staff Buttons posted than these, so I think you should be more pleased??
 
It's one I didn't have so that's a good save for sure. Reading your post made me think, your right.... sometimes I find myself getting too wrapped up in CW finds and fail to see the forest due to the trees kind of thing. Thanks for the post and bringing me back to why we really get out. It's in the shadow box and ready to be past on to my daughter when I'm gone.

HH
 
great button find!, cleaned up well!!
 
Way to Go Tom,
You dont see to many of them posted..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom