What's new

Cobra - Long Range Locator........Any advise please?

smich469

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys

I am thinking about purchasing a Cobra-lrl. I cant find much info about it on the net and there aint even a website for Cobra? Just wondering if this is a legitimate product. If anyone has purchased the Cobra lrl could you give me some feed back.

thank you
 
Most all long range locators are real. The manufacture will sell you one. However what they supposedly do and how they supposedly work is pretty much junk advertising not to mention junk science. Your not finding much information because there is not much information. No one's keeping such things secrete, no ones really using these things with any reliability. If you wish to dowse for treasures, or water for that matter, there is a lot more reliable information and good people who may be willing to help you along. But be honest with yourself... if it looks to good to be true it probably is and most Long Range Locators are just to good to be true when taken in an objective view.
BTW I do believe in dowsing and for me it works.
 
Long Range Locators are a SCAM.
 
Just Google .. Cobra LRl...If you can not try it before buying I think that is a mistake..I own 4 lrl’s and I used 3 of them before I made the purchase....I have used 7 of these devices and they all found gold...Some are just better than others...Art
 
thank you for your replies much appreciated :cat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom