What's new

Coffee table display case!

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to a post from HEAVYMETALNUT I decided to create my own coffee table display case. thanks!! :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • trophies 179.webp
    trophies 179.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,560
  • trophies 181.webp
    trophies 181.webp
    24 KB · Views: 1,124
  • trophies 180.webp
    trophies 180.webp
    36 KB · Views: 1,077
Nice!! I want 1! :headbang:
 
So, are you taking orders? :laughing7: Nice job.
 
Great job...I want 1 to ;D
 
Sorry, Not making them for sale. However they are very easy to make!

I bought the table at a goodwill store for $12.00. I had to buy some tacky glue: $3.00
Some red felt: $6.00 and thats it! I used a piece of particle board as the layer and stapled the felt onto it. So really for less then $30.00 you can make one! Thanks for all the comments!
 
great job! :thumbsup: wanna be partners and open a buisness? :laughing9:
here's mine.got a piece of plywood wrapped it in blue felt.screwed it to underside of frame filled with relics,set glass on top and there ya go! not hard at all :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20008%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20008%20%5B%5D.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 732
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20007%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20007%20%5B%5D.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 691
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20001%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20001%20%5B%5D.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 679
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20003%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20003%20%5B%5D.webp
    23 KB · Views: 669
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20004%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20004%20%5B%5D.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 666
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20005%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20005%20%5B%5D.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 669
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20006%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20006%20%5B%5D.webp
    31 KB · Views: 1,078
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20001%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20001%20%5B%5D.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 677
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20003%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20003%20%5B%5D.webp
    23 KB · Views: 649
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20004%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20004%20%5B%5D.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 654
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20008%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20008%20%5B%5D.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 650
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20007%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20007%20%5B%5D.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 656
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20006%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20006%20%5B%5D.webp
    31 KB · Views: 868
  • MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20005%20%5B%5D.webp
    MAY%206%20RELIC%20COFFEE%20TABLE%20005%20%5B%5D.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 663
Love those tables.....I need to get busy and make one.
 
looks like I have another project ahead of me
 
Everytime I begin to make something big like that, it turns out to be a 3" by 5" picture frame.
Sure you aren't taking orders? :)
Great idea. And great conversation piece. (No one needs to ask, "What do you do in your spare time?")
 
Dave, if I had a collection as nice as yours man, I'd want to show it off too!!! :o :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • Heavy Metal Nut.webp
    Heavy Metal Nut.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 520
Great idea and super collection! :thumbsup: Breezie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom