What's new

Coil cover

Rejean

Greenie
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montreal
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Mojave
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a Mojave, if i use it with the coil cover, will it loose depth ? More depth with no coil cover ?
Thanks !!
HH
 
I have a Mojave, if i use it with the coil cover, will it loose depth ? More depth with no coil cover ?
Thanks !!
HH

No, the signal goes right thru the plastic

Until the cover gets full of dirt, you'll have to take it off and clean it every once in a while.....
 
Use your coil cover, scuff cover - You'll never regret using one. :skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • lobo 007.webp
    lobo 007.webp
    33 KB · Views: 91
  • droid-regret.webp
    droid-regret.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 298
I always use a coil cover :headbang:
 
Thanks to all of you for the recomendation. Yes, i'll use my coil cover !!
HH
Rejean, Montreal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom