What's new

Coils for 1236x2

Phillip_in_NM

Full Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Land of Enchantment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, White's M6, Nokta Legend, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anyone know if there is a "bigfoot" type coil available for the 1236x2? I loved the one I had on my DFX (but hated the DFX). I'm talking about the long, narrow type coils like the bigfoot or Tesoro's cleansweep. Anything like that for the 1236x2? Even a narrow elliptical coil would be helpful.

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Philip
The only coils I know of for a Fisher 1200 series is the stock 8" Coil, 5" coil and there is a 6 by 10 elliptical coil but that are scarcer than hen's teeth to find. I had one one time but sold it and regret it.
By the way they are all cocentric coils, there are no DD's for Fisher 1200's or CZ's
 
will say if your looking for a brand new 6 x 10 eliptical coil mr Bill on finds forums has on for sale $125.00 plus shipping
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom