What's new

Coin Spill and Random Finds...

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1,848
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a couple fun back to back days with the Lone Star Pro and SharpShooter 2....even my son came out with his BH Gold Digger.

Found some cool stuff....old faucet...marble....cow leg. Shot some BB's with the boy...great holiday fun.

Video if interested....https://youtu.be/PqgiUJtv2DY


1.webp20151219_121635.webp20151219_121654.webp20151222_175902.webp20151222_175915.webp20151222_180013.webp20151222_180023.webp20151222_180053.webp20151222_180114.webp20151222_180141.webp
 
Upvote 10
My son takes his BB gun when we go sometimes
 
Thanks guys. It was a great time. My 9yo daughter will be opening her Bounty Hunter Junior tomorrow...cannot wait. She is sad she is only one in family that does not have one....little does she know!
 
I'm sure your daughters expression will be priceless. Lucky for her, she will now have a lot of "dad time".
 
Cool finds. I love the marble. I get excited every time I find one
 
BANNER AWARD STUFF , I MEAN LOOK AT THE ODDBALL FINDS WE HAVE HERE .. UNUSUAL AND COOL !!!!!! ..... THE LEG BONE CONNECTED TO THE ??????
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom