What's new

Coin Star finally pays off!

camichael

Full Member
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
493
Golden Thread
0
Location
La Verne, Calif
Detector(s) used
White's, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I take packages to UPS in the local store. I pass the coin star machine and always look at the reject tray. Nada until today.... 2 Walkers, 3 Franklins, a silver Washington and a worn clad Washington and a 1900 British One Penny. :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8969.webp
    IMG_8969.webp
    626.7 KB · Views: 347
As I take packages to UPS in the local store. I pass the coin star machine and always look at the reject tray. Nada until today.... 2 Walkers, 3 Franklins, a silver Washington and a worn clad Washington and a 1900 British One Penny. :)
No Way!! That's Insane!!!! Congrats!!!
 
The wait was well worth the results. Amazing.
I wonder what went into the machine and didn't get spit out during that coin dump!
Go back and tell them you think a there is a stolen batch of old coins that might have been ran through the machine and could they possibly have someone open it to see?
Just thinking in print...GREAT SCORE!
 
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::hello2::occasion14::notworthy:
 
Amazing! Good on you to find those.

Still amazes me that people don't notice or ignore the reject tray. How can they not hear all that clanking?

Kevin
 
That is CRAZY! Congrats!
 
As I take packages to UPS in the local store. I pass the coin star machine and always look at the reject tray. Nada until today.... 2 Walkers, 3 Franklins, a silver Washington and a worn clad Washington and a 1900 British One Penny. :)
That's amazing.
I had to do a search on what those machines are, we don't have anything like that here.
 
As I take packages to UPS in the local store. I pass the coin star machine and always look at the reject tray. Nada until today.... 2 Walkers, 3 Franklins, a silver Washington and a worn clad Washington and a 1900 British One Penny. :)
Like like like like!
 
What Luck...........Hope you played the LOTTO
LOL
 
As I take packages to UPS in the local store. I pass the coin star machine and always look at the reject tray. Nada until today.... 2 Walkers, 3 Franklins, a silver Washington and a worn clad Washington and a 1900 British One Penny. :)
Is it sad that I like the penny most of all, lol. Nice score!
 
Major score way to go, I like that penny too. People are so strange with what they do.
 
Crushes my personal record of 2 half dollars at one time from a machine. You will always remember this day!
 
You lucky dog. Thats beyond awesome. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom