What's new

Coin star silver

Auger tones

Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bozeman MT
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I am that cheapskate that checks the coin star tray for change. But today I struck silver! A 1953 and a 1964 dime in a pile of quarters in the tray of a coin star machine. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430533296.750419.webp
 
Upvote 8
Very cool.. I always check the leave a penny tray at my work.. Got a 47 and 51 Wheatie that way.. No silver yet
 
wish I could find something like that
 
The only thing I have found so far is some clad and junk! But I keep looking, cause you just never know!
 
Always worth checking out. A few years ago, someone posted that they found a gold coin in one, last year I found more than twenty dollars in change left in the reject bin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom