Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 7, 2010 #1 There is some lettering on it. There is an A I see. It is smaller than a dime. Not sure what this is. Metal does not look old. Any ideas? Attachments 052.webp 36.2 KB · Views: 252 053.webp 23.3 KB · Views: 257 054.webp 26.8 KB · Views: 260 055.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 254 056.webp 27.1 KB · Views: 259 057.webp 36.5 KB · Views: 257 058.webp 33.5 KB · Views: 244
There is some lettering on it. There is an A I see. It is smaller than a dime. Not sure what this is. Metal does not look old. Any ideas?
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2010 #2 Looks like I'm seeing PAT. Nov. 11. And if I am I'll say it's a wheel off a wick turner for a oil lamp. Take Care, Pete, Upvote 0
Looks like I'm seeing PAT. Nov. 11. And if I am I'll say it's a wheel off a wick turner for a oil lamp. Take Care, Pete,
Erik in NJ Silver Member Joined Oct 4, 2010 Messages 4,065 Reaction score 3,043 Golden Thread 1 Location The Garden State 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 8, 2010 #3 Try the water trick to see all the detail. Agree with Pete -- another excellent id TK! Upvote 0