What's new

Coins Bought With 2021 Coinstar Finds

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2018
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
5,914
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cashed in my 2021 Coinstar clad finds and spent the money on some common date old coins at the latest coin show this past weekend. I kept the three silver coins the Coinstar machine gave up.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1233.webp
    IMG_1233.webp
    420.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1239 (2).webp
    IMG_1239 (2).webp
    436.9 KB · Views: 75
Clad2silver, Well Done. Hope you and family are all doing well.
 
Clad2silver, Well Done. Hope you and family are all doing well.
Thanks Kevin, Sue and I are doing very well. We both wish you a Merry Christmas.....
 
You too Ed. Merry Christmas to you and Sue, and a Happy, Safe, and Prosperous New Year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom