What's new

Coins for sale to collector

Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some silver peace dollars & Morgan Dollars 1800's and 1900's all silver coins many 1964 Kennedy half dollars to sell for an elder lady friend of mine. Is there a collector in Greenville, NC that you know that would give her a fair price for them or anyone that would offer a fair price. She has many.
 
Last edited:
Whatever offer you may receive, I suggest you don't accept it without first getting other competitive bids. If the collection includes a 1921, 1928, or 1934S, have them separately graded then look online for the value (and asking prices) for similarly graded coins.
Don.....
 
Last edited:
This is one of the coins
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2419[1].webp
    IMG_2419[1].webp
    827.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2420[1].webp
    IMG_2420[1].webp
    936.1 KB · Views: 99
Certainly:
Thank you so much for your help on this.
She is trying to move and really needs to sell them.
The one I posted is a 1925 commemorative Stone Mountain Memorial
 
Peace Dollars, Morgan Dollars, 1964 Kennedy Half dollars, Eisenhauer Dollars and more.
She will take a fair price but afraid of getting ripped off.
 
Whatever offer you may receive, I suggest you don't accept it without first getting other competitive bids. If the collection includes a 1921, 1928, or 1934S, have them separately graded then look online for the value (and asking prices) for similarly graded coins.
Don.....
Thanks a lot for your help on this.
 
Depending on the certified quality of the Stone Mt. coin, it could be worth over $100.
Any Morgan you have with a CC mintmark is very valuable, relatively speaking, compared to other mint marks in the same year; well over $100 per coin in any reasonable condition.
Don.....
 
Thanks Don for the info. I will check for CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom