What's new

Colonial Chastity belt? - SOLVED

ModernMiner

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,115
Reaction score
4,540
Golden Thread
4
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.K. maybe not. ;D
Any idea what this wonderful rusty farm item went to? I dug it up last week at the Colonial property.
Does this go on horse tack, a wagon, or a poor maiden? :icon_scratch:
Thanks all,
MM
 

Attachments

  • MVC-021S.webp
    MVC-021S.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,616
Re: Colonial Chastity belt?

Looks like an old (DUH!) tractor hitch to ghanged pulled implements!!!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Colonial Chastity belt?

Maybe it's part of a harness... like a draft horse team for example.  I think the loops are reign guides.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Colonial Chastity belt?

Yes , I think that that device was made to restrain those naughty naughty girls of the middle ages.
:D ;D :icon_study: :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Colonial Chastity belt?

Montana Jim is right. It is part of a harness. I'm drawing a blank on what the part is called but the metal is part of the "tree" that is imbedded in leather & fits across the horses withers.

Merf, bad boy! ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Colonial Chastity belt?

Man, you guys are good! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the ID's. I'll keep looking for the horse now. :wink:
-MM-
 
Upvote 0
RickyP said:
I'd hate to see the gal that wore that thing :tongue3:

I wouldn't, I'ld be looking for the key!
 
Upvote 0
At first I thought it was a Gladiators mask. :tongue3:
-MM-
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom