Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Second hunt from the other day at the site where the holed seated quarter, broken trime, etc came from. No more luck with more coinage from that period but I did find earlier activity about 100 feet down the hillside. Found some tombacs, bucklepieces and a few burnt coppers. Better finds were a KG I, part of a silver colonial button and a early silver spoon bowl
2A6C6BA5-99C4-474E-8BE8-23F636588FEF.jpeg

Upvote 19

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Second hunt from the other day at the site where the holed seated quarter, broken trime, etc came from. No more luck with more coinage from that period but I did find earlier activity about 100 feet down the hillside. Found some tombacs, bucklepieces and a few burnt coppers. Better finds were a KG I, part of a silver colonial button and a early silver spoon bowl View attachment 2069233
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Second hunt from the other day at the site where the holed seated quarter, broken trime, etc came from. No more luck with more coinage from that period but I did find earlier activity about 100 feet down the hillside. Found some tombacs, bucklepieces and a few burnt coppers. Better finds were a KG I, part of a silver colonial button and a early silver spoon bowl View attachment 2069233
Very nice finds. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread