🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, merry christmas, ive been busy as ever with the holidays, deer season, and putting an addition on the house, this morning i messaged will about 6am to head out for a few hours, we finally got out today to my cornfield and did pretty well, I got 5 flat buttons and a broach, let's just say will's day had a few major 1sts knocked off his bucket list, I'll let him tell the story, thanks for looking and hh!! 20151227_100750.jpg20151227_113432.jpg20151227_113449.jpg20151227_113557.jpg

Upvote 8
Great job on the 5 flat buttons! I had an awesome time. I have never seen a flat button in person. Today I got to see eight. Thanks for bringing me along.

Neat finds Chris that you put Will on Great job....you know I couldn't resist.

Merry Christmas Cjon, glad to hear you took some "ME" time and got a hunt in. Those are 6 nice keepers.

Merry Christmas Cjon, glad to hear you took some "ME" time and got a hunt in. Those are 6 nice keepers.
thanks alot loco, it was a fun short hunt

Neat finds Chris that you put Will on Great job....you know I couldn't resist.
yes sir, I know it lol, thanks !

Great job on the 5 flat buttons! I had an awesome time. I have never seen a flat button in person. Today I got to see eight. Thanks for bringing me along.
you're welcome, this site is wierd, I can go there numerous times and still manage a button or two, glad you killed it there today!

outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
thank you vp

Good looking stuff, lucky you can still get out there to detect!

Good looking stuff, lucky you can still get out there to detect!

Thank you JC, the weather isn't the problem, its me actually finding the time to get out and detect lol!

Awesome find Congrats!!

Great finds! Congrats!
Glad you got some digging time, it gets harder to squeeze any in lately. :thumbup:

Nice finds...
I managed to get out today too... Maybe i will post what i found... I got something from Wilkes-Barre, thats up by you guys... Ill work on that later i guess.

Man cannot live by work alone...you definitely needed to get out. Work is gonna make you old before your time. You know I like buttons:icon_thumright:

Like the fancy button.

Regards + HH

Bill
thanks bill, I thought that one was pretty cool

Man cannot live by work alone...you definitely needed to get out. Work is gonna make you old before your time. You know I like buttons:icon_thumright:
thanks dave, just hustling trying to get the tough part of the addition done, wish ya could've made it out today

Nice finds...
I managed to get out today too... Maybe i will post what i found... I got something from Wilkes-Barre, thats up by you guys... Ill work on that later i guess.
thanks, look forward to your post, maybe our paths will cross in 2016

Great finds! Congrats!
Glad you got some digging time, it gets harder to squeeze any in lately. :thumbup:
thanks ms, I hear that, been busy as heck lately

Awesome find Congrats!!

Sweet Dandy Button
thank you guys!

Thank you JC, the weather isn't the problem, its me actually finding the time to get out and detect lol!

Nice finds Chris! But, I still say, if you can't find time to detect, you need to get your priorities straight!
Merry belated Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Nice finds Chris! But, I still say, if you can't find time to detect, you need to get your priorities straight!
Merry belated Christmas, and Happy New Year!

I'm putting an addition on the back of my house, been busy digging footers, pouring concrete, laying block........all on my days off from work lol

Thanks again!

I still can't believe you were able to find the home on that old map and actually link it to the exact owner time settled, and all!, the research king!

Psssst Chris...you might wanna keep him around...just saying:icon_thumright:

Psssst Chris...you might wanna keep him around...just saying:icon_thumright:

Yeah hes alright for now until he learns how to master that deus, then he's out lol!!! Can't have him kicking my butt all over the place lol jk!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back