CKaufman Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 63 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used garrett ace 250 /tesoro silver sabre umax/ garrett pro-pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2010 #1 found this one at an old home site in nc. Attachments P1000852.webp 8.2 KB · Views: 261 P1000853.webp 8.7 KB · Views: 276
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 12, 2010 #2 Hey Kaufaman. I don't think colonial. Maybe 1800's I've been wrong before though. Here's a pic of some true colonials http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_America Attachments bucklers.webp 5.8 KB · Views: 223 Upvote 0
Hey Kaufaman. I don't think colonial. Maybe 1800's I've been wrong before though. Here's a pic of some true colonials http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_America
CKaufman Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 63 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used garrett ace 250 /tesoro silver sabre umax/ garrett pro-pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2010 Thread Owner #3 4-H said: Hey Kaufaman. I don't think colonial. Maybe 1800's I've been wrong before though. Here's a pic of some true colonials http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_America Click to expand... thanks for the info. but it is a shoe buckle? Upvote 0
4-H said: Hey Kaufaman. I don't think colonial. Maybe 1800's I've been wrong before though. Here's a pic of some true colonials http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_America Click to expand... thanks for the info. but it is a shoe buckle?