What's new

COLT 45

MickeyYak

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brick NJ
Hi
I am working a Minelabs Explorer Se can anyone tell me how to optimize the settings to find a misplaced Colt 45? The owner placed it somewhere in their attic or garage and I have been asked to find it. Will the house electric cause a problem and should I turn it off while detecting?
Thanks
Mike Mickeyyak1@comcast.net
 
In my opinion, you're going to drive yourself nuts using a MD in the garage and house...

Too many metal items in drawers, boxes, bottoms of closets, and the like...

Grab a 6 pak and go thru one room at a time...

And I will guarantee you that it will be in the last place you look...
 
"And I will guarantee you that it will be in the last place you look."

I've never seen a more honest statement and it doesn't matter where you start looking. So true and probably the best advice given.

JRich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom