What's new

COMMANDER PULITZER

Samanthy

Full Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
253
Golden Thread
0
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have seen numerous treasure hunting books by this author advertised. Most of the book reviews I have read say they are not very good and a waste of money. What‘s the deal on this guy? Is he a treasure hunter or just a sleezy book salesman?
 
I suggest you google the name Jovan Hutton Pulitzer to learn of his 'colourful' history.

For a good laugh google the name and add 'roman sword' to your search term.
 
Last edited:
Commander of what? That bozo calling himself "Commander" is an example of stolen valor and should be shunned. His real name is J.J. Philyaw.

He patented and marketed a failed scanner and then changed his name to escape creditors and try and hide that stigma; I guess he figured "Pulitzer" sounded credible.

If you follow Oak Island he came up with the "Roman Sword" found off the island that turned out to have been a tourist item bought shortly before off ebaY.

You got it in one with "sleazy" in your question.
 
11822423_398359960368304_5537988311268868235_n.webp

This is him trying to sell crystals after the Cuecat episode. Get your authentic pyramid beacon crystal from Atlantis while they last!

Then there was Commander Pulitzer and Treasure Force which never made it into the hoped for TV series after that famous Oak Island meltdown he had with the production company.
 
Last edited:
Guess I won’t be buying any of his books.
 
Commander of what? That bozo calling himself "Commander" is an example of stolen valor and should be shunned. His real name is J.J. Philyaw.

He patented and marketed a failed scanner and then changed his name to escape creditors and try and hide that stigma; I guess he figured "Pulitzer" sounded credible.

If you follow Oak Island he came up with the "Roman Sword" found off the island that turned out to have been a tourist item bought shortly before off ebaY.

You got it in one with "sleazy" in your question.

This guy sounds amazing!!!!
 
I have read his book reviews. What is interesting is his replies to negative reviews.
 
His books can be found on Amazon by typing in lost treasure Wyoming or lost treasure Montana. I believe he covered them all.
 
I still want to know of his Navy or Air Force service where he achieved the rank of Commander.

What a firkin worm.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom