What's new

Compadre questions

ammo_u

Full Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
117
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a mint condition compadre that someone used 2 times a year while camping at a resale shop for $20. It didnt come with a box or manuel and I plan to give this to my 13 year old son as his first unit. How difficult of a machine is the compadre to learn how to use? Is it a good first machine? Any advice you would like to pass along to my son while learning this machine will be much appreciated. I have an ACE 250 and he has used it before but this unit is much different than the ACE 250. Thanks is advance
 
Last edited:
what a freakin' deal. that will definitely be a great machine for your son! it is alot easier than the ace250 as well
 
I'm not one to run down other machines, but in my opinion, in spite of no screen nor other bells and whistles, the Compadre is the better of the two detectors. Best bang for the buck on the market and you WILL find goodies with it.
luvsdux
 
Last edited:
I've heard GREAT things about it, and it seems to be about the simplest machine out there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom