What's new

Cone Tops

Wetgreenie

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
871
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
A few of the Cone Tops I have had for many years.
they are not in perfect condition but still cool.
Anyone ever heard of Plank Road? As far as I know it was a test market done in CO and WY in the early 80's.
I never saw it come to MN. I think it is the predecessor to Genuine Draft.
 
Woops.....
 

Attachments

  • 26700014.webp
    26700014.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 470
Those are neat!! Where did you get those? All i find is the rusted spouts of them in dumps :-\
 
This is just a small portion of a collection I bought real cheap from an old friend of mine.
I only display the cone tops cuz they are so cool.
 
Cool I collect beer cans and bottles and have some cones myself my favorite is Old Crown and Centlivre but like all cans
I buy buy/sell/trade as well my email is oldcrowncollector@yahoo.com
The Centlivre can is worth $$$ as are the colored cans $100-$400 depends on condition
The Old Crown bock in pick there only few known(first bock can made by Old Crown) mint are tough

DCP_0099.jpg


TurkeyTrot2008005.jpg


centlivrebottle.jpg


DCP_0107.jpg
 
I like that conetop that looks like it may say Kingsbury on it. very cool!
 
Nice . Never ever seen one of those before. That would be different drinking beer from 1 of those :icon_sunny:
 
Nice cone tops!
I used to have a decent collection but had to sell it due to moving 900 miles.
Scott
 

Attachments

  • Picture 095.webp
    Picture 095.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 342
  • Picture 21093.webp
    Picture 21093.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 341
Funny, I met Miss Frothinslosh or however you spell it years ago. I still have a collection of 900 or so cans in the basement in bags. Haven't really looked at them in twenty years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom