What's new

Confederate lead today

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out to one of my Gettysburg retreat camps this afternoon. I got into a patch of Confederate bullets. It was a fun day.
 

Attachments

  • 15787912659192.webp
    15787912659192.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 15787911855430.webp
    15787911855430.webp
    106.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 15787911958161.webp
    15787911958161.webp
    91.8 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
I like it Digger! I'm right down the road from ya.
 
Great hunt buddy.

You know I love those Gardner Bullets. Oh Nice variants as well .

Great pic's
 
awesome finds ..thanks for posting
 
Nice hunt and Saved on the Confetrit' lead. Gardner's are some of my favorite bullets to dig.
 
Nice find!! Congrats...
 
Wow, those are great bullets!...and in one afternoon. Congrats
 
Well done that's a cool find
 
Very nice finds! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom