What's new

congress bottle what is its value

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
1,909
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congress & empire mineral water bottle, I cant find any price info. Any guesses?
Thanks, BK dontknow
 

Attachments

  • bottel 008.webp
    bottel 008.webp
    8 KB · Views: 337
  • bottel 016.webp
    bottel 016.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 334
  • bottel 008.webp
    bottel 008.webp
    8 KB · Views: 335
  • bottel 026.webp
    bottel 026.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 337
  • bottel 016.webp
    bottel 016.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 333
  • bottel 014.webp
    bottel 014.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 322
there were three versions of this color green which i'm calling it emrald according to kovels they have one measuring 7 5/8" and is worth $121.00 and the others from $55.00 to $300.00 thats the best i can do for you
 
I payed $35.00 for mine and it looks like it came from the same mold. They usually have different markings on base. This bottle can range from $30.00 to 60.00 and up if they are in good condition. There are alot of nice ones out there that can be found in the $30.00 dollar range.
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 261
undertaker said:
I payed $35.00 for mine and it looks like it came from the same mold. They usually have different markings on base. This bottle can range from $30.00 to 60.00 and up if they are in good condition. There are alot of nice ones out there that can be found in the $30.00 dollar range.
Undertaker, Thanks I tried to sell it on ebay. I was asking to much it didn't sell maybe i will try again.
Broken Knee
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom