worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other May 22, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Quite a sight they were..all 17 of them from PT boats to Aircraft carriers as mom kept a close eye on them. Keeping a tight formation they were... Then they wanted a bit of R and R.. Close enough..the Commander is known to bite.. After the encounter I shipped out. GOD Bless Chris
Quite a sight they were..all 17 of them from PT boats to Aircraft carriers as mom kept a close eye on them. Keeping a tight formation they were... Then they wanted a bit of R and R.. Close enough..the Commander is known to bite.. After the encounter I shipped out. GOD Bless Chris
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other May 22, 2018 #2 Very cute! Had me fooled with the title. I was expecting a boat parade of sorts. LOL!